Friday, October 10, 2014

He is a change-your-life amazing kid

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite boys is all the world! I got to hold him just days after he was born and he still lets me hold him and squeeze him whenever we are together. He is always ready to play and is quick to be encouraging, kind, and silly. Though he is young, he has been through some really scary and hard things in his life. But he knows deep in his heart that his Redeemer lives because he has called out to God to help him and he has felt the hand of Jesus holding his. He has wisdom and insight far beyond his 7 years and, at the same time, he has the beautiful innocence of a child, a WILD imagination, and an amazing sense of humor.

So, Hudson Joseph Hahn, happiest of birthdays to YOU! I thank my God every time I think of you and I pray that Jesus will continue to show people His love through you. I can't wait to see you and do something silly together!

I love you so very much Hudson!

Love,
Beffy





No comments:

Post a Comment